Sunday, May 17, 2015

Test Fitting the Hasegawa 1:48 VF-1S

I decide to test fit my Hasegawa VF-1S Strike Valk to see how it all looks together. So far, I like the results. Now, the biggest challenge to tackle is the painting process next... which takes a looooong time considering the amount of work I do in a day. ^_^"

Went with the Micromissile launchers and the RMS-1s for the weapons. It is from a separate kit - 1:48 Valkyrie Weapon Set. Left out the AMM-1 missiles. They don't use it in space anyway. I think.

Another view of the kit. The cockpit cover is not included here.

Back view. Looking good!

Compared to my 1:72 VF-25 Alto with Super Parts.

Back to box the pieces go! When I get to start painting? I never know.

I still have to finish painting my Kotobukiya HMM Naomi Gunsniper and Shadow Fox, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment